The following terms & conditions are an agreement of use of www.genericamoxil.com website.
genericamoxil.com reserves all rights to modify, delete or include new terms and conditions for using this website, at any point of time and has no obligation of informing you about the changes made. You are responsible for checking these terms and conditions every time you use this website and on every occasion that you use this website, it is understood that you accept and agree to all the terms mentioned here.
1. Content, Copyright and Trademark Notice:
Each and every media, including text, images, music, videos, trademarks, logos and other such content (together known as "Content") including but not limited to the schematic, design and overall layout on this website is owned or licensed by or to genericamoxil.com and protected by trademark and copyright laws. Accordingly, no part of this website shall be reproduced or reused in any manner and under any circumstance unless it has been done under an explicitly given permission to do so in writing by genericamoxil.com or any of its parent agencies. genericamoxil.com is not liable for any type of loss occurring from the use of the content on this site or through any connecting source from this site. By using this site, you understand the risk involved in use of material in this site and absolve genericamoxil.com of any responsibility or liability of any loss whatsoever that you happen to incur from it.
2. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement:
Under the guidelines set by 17 U.S.C. 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), genericamoxil.com has all the rights of terminating any account found to be using or having found to have used the rights offered as customers of genericamoxil.com to illegally transfer or share any copyrighted information without explicit legal permission to do so. Similarly, as provision of 17 U.S.C. 512(c) Act, genericamoxil.com, believes in mutual respect for intellectual property of others and is open to complaints regarding instances of copyright infringement made by our site. Complaints should be filed at genericamoxil.com. The written notification should provide a brief description of the said infringement and accompanying it, will be supporting material that includes:
- A signed (electronic / physical) attestation from the owner of alleged infringed material or from the authorized person acting on the alleged infringed material owner's behalf.
- Description about the infringed material.
- The information detailing the exact online space where the alleged infringed material is located.
- Contact details, including address, telephone, email address and any other address details that allow us to easily contact the owner / complainant / authorized person that has complained about the infringed material.
- A statement, which declares your belief in good faith that the alleged infringement by genericamoxil.com is unauthorized according to the owner of that copyright or proprietary right / their agent / law.
- An explicit statement that declares your complete awareness of the notification and its contents being entirely accurate, and under penalty of perjury, are willing to state that you are the infringed material's copyright / proprietary right owner or have the authority to act on the infringed material owner's behalf.